- Application: For testing the inter-cell welding quality of 2.5~28 Ah motorcycle batteries, to test whether there is cold solder joints or dry joints.
- Operation: Put the battery onto the fixed position manually. Step the foot switch, and the testing fixture will lower into place and starts testing. If not qualified, the machine will send out alarm signal.
- Feature: Inner resistant testing; the machine connects the high current and test the micro-voltage of every welding spot at the same time.After amplification processing, the display screen will show the voltage of every welding spot. Also, the display can be set to the voltage high limit, whatever
- beyond the high limit is not qualified.
- Test Speed: 150 batteries /hour
- Compressed Air Installed: 0.05 m3 /min, 0.55Mpa
- Electric Power: AC220V, 50Hz, 1KW
- Testing Time: 0-99s
- Dimension: 520*800*1800mm
- Weight: 180kg
Unit 1202, No.498, Xinglinwan Road, Jimei District, Xiamen, Fujian, 361000, China